Translate

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Fandom School (6th period): Roleplaying Example

I totally meant to post this yesterday, but then I forgot. Sorry, guys. I guess the teacher is tardy to her own Fandom School class. Did you enjoy throwing paper airplanes at eachother or whatever it is you do when the teacher isn't there? Anyway, today's (or rather, yesterday's) topic is roleplaying. In an earlier post, I explained what roleplaying is. So now, I'll provide you with an example of roleplaying. This is a roleplay I did on the Google+ community Doctor Who Roleplay Center. (Note: when we were doing this, the person named "Vladimír Mlečenkov" was called "Lord President Rassilon", so that's why he is tagged as that. Also, when we used asterisks, the text changed to bold, so instead of *action*, it's action)




No comments:

Post a Comment