Translate

Friday, May 23, 2014

Sherlock Parody Ringtone

I got BORED of listening to my iPhone's preset ringtones, so I began searching the iTunes store. I got two Doctor Who ringtones- when I get a call, it's the 10th Doctor, and when I get a text, it's the 11th Doctor. (Both of these are with the actual actors' voices, which is awesome.)

And that was good for a while, but then I wanted a ringtone for an alarm, because I need something interesting to wake up to. I looked for a Sherlock ringtone, but couldn't find a good one. So, I decided to make my own. This is me doing my best Sherlock-style deduction (complete with a British accent) for an alarm to wake up in the morning.

Sherlock Alarm Ringtone

You should be able to download this and use it for yourself if you like it. If for some reason the link doesn't work, or you can't download it, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment