Translate

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Announcement: May 25 Is Geek Pride Day!

I'm going to take a chance here and assume that at least some of you who read my blog are geeks. It's a reasonable assumption, since fandoms are a geeky thing, and I myself am a geek. It has come to my attention that May 25 is Geek Pride Day. (I didn't even know there was a "Geek Pride Day"!) Obviously, I'm going to write a post about it. The reason I am writing now is because I'd like to include thoughts from my readers on this one.

When did you know you were a geek? What is your favorite thing about being a geek? What's the geekiest thing you've ever done? What do you think makes a person a geek?

Answer any of these questions, and I'll include your response in my post about Geek Pride Day on May 25 (next Sunday).

Or, if you don't want to ask me a question, try this:
Come up with a particular challenge of something geeky for me to do or say. I'll do (almost) anything. Go ahead, and don't forget to think about what you'll do for Geek Pride Day. Allons-y!

No comments:

Post a Comment