Translate

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Bad Wolf

That's right, today is Bad Wolf Day. Now, I could just write "bad wolf" over and over again, but that wouldn't be any fun. Just in case you were wondering, here is the Bad Wolf speech:

I looked into the TARDIS and the TARDIS looked into me. I am the Bad Wolf. I create myself. I take the words... I scatter them, in time and space. A message, to lead myself here. I want you safe, my Doctor. Protected from the false God. You are tiny. I can see the whole of time and space, every single atom of your existence, and I divide them. Everything must come to dust. All things, everything dies.

So, I don't have anything profound to share for Bad Wolf Day, so instead, I've collected my favorite Bad Wolf fan art for you to enjoy. (Note that none of these pictures are my own.)












No comments:

Post a Comment