Translate

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Fandom School (Second Breakfast): Fandoms Look Like This

Fandom School is here again, and it's time for lunch! Last time, I made a post describing a lunch table for each fandom (you can find it here). Since I don't want to just call this "lunch 2", I'm calling it "second breakfast", even though everyone knows second breakfast is before lunch. Apparently we're eating like hobbits now. Anyway, today I'm going to share a collection of gifs/images that represent other people's reactions when they see a fandom/find out we're in a fandom. Enjoy!

Negative Reactions
Sadly, the typical reaction is to be disappointed and/or call us crazy.




Sorry, couldn't find a gif for this one. Penny tells Sheldon he's impossible, and this is his response.
This is how crazy we look to them.
"An intelligence organization that FEARS intelligence? Historically, not awesome." (mostly focus on the "historically, not awesome" bit.)


Elvish insults (Tolkien did flesh out the language enough to add some nice insults) taken from this video because I couldn't find any good movie gifs/images.

Sorry, I couldn't find just the image/gif.




Positive responses
Sometimes, others are in the fandom with us. Or, they let us make our decision without insulting us, even though they don't agree.

"You're crazy. I like that."


No comments:

Post a Comment