Translate

Friday, April 11, 2014

Welcome!

Hello, everyone! Welcome to my blog. This is where I will post random thoughts that come my way.

Let's start with a little introduction to me. My name is Catherine. I'm a high-schooler with free time (thank God). Yes, I am also a Christian. I'm a bit of a nerd/geek (I'm not even going to try to differentiate between the two; it's too complicated.) I love music (I've played the French Horn for 5 years and can sort of play the piano), books, TV shows, and movies. I especially like science fiction and fantasy books/TV shows/movies. As I am a fangirl, most of my posts will be about the various fandoms I am a part of. 

As many of you will have deduced from the title of this blog, I am obsessed with Doctor Who and Sherlock. Most of my posts will be about these. However, I also like Harry Potter, Frozen, the Princess Bride, Star Wars, Star Trek, and many other things, so you might see occasional posts about these too. I might post stuff about daily life, but probably only if it relates to a fandom somehow. So, welcome again to my blog. Enjoy!

Questions? Comments? Suggestions?
Leave a review, chat me up on Hangouts (my blog is linked to my Google plus account), or (especially if you have an idea for a fanfiction you want me to write) send me a message on fanfiction.net (my username is dolphinz.amazon)

No comments:

Post a Comment